many good points but.

about laundry, jed is right. But who own the machine ? future of work is
just managing the capital... if the capital can do all the work, who work
to install the capital? to make it?
Anyway hand work and human contact will increase of value.

Note that if there is too much concentration, of real capital letting too
many people starving, like with agrarian revolution, there will be a
capitalist revolution to reset th allocation... anyway usually it is better
done by technological revolution where former winner get overcome by new
winner.

It is well explained in "the Next Convergence"
http://thenextconvergence.com/

another point is about debt : if their is huge growth of satisfied needs,
there will be inflation, and debt will be extinguished... or if not and
debt  is unbearable, and people who benefit from it have a huge unfair
advantage, it will be restructured. This happens often.

about neoliberal storytelling, if there is competition, if price are not
manipulated, there cannot be monopoly as said here.
this happened in some midwest state with obamacare because the structure of
the price was contrained, leading to many operator to flee, letting a
single one in each place which then could make it's price. It seems the be
the reason why this great idea is so impopular, because of it's
implementation between regulated and fake-free-market. Too bad.

BTW huge cost of US health system is because of complex incentives leading
to high prices without moderation pressure.