The thing that trips me up with BrLP is that the Grand Unified Theory of
Classical Physics (GUT-CP) book is hand-wavy, and I have a hard time not
concluding that this is other than intentional.  I had my suspicions from
the start, but they were more than borne out when we actually looked at one
of the "predictions," in this case of the electron-neutron mass ratio:

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/4761-brilliant-light-power-dec-16-2016-uk-roadshow/?postID=45162#post45162

The mess of equations are obviously word salad, and no one who champions
Mills has been willing to connect the dots.

I guess I'm open to BrLP having some experimental phenomenon that keeps
them going.  But in that case I wonder why they would publish the several
volumes of hand waving.  Is it because these books seem impressive to some
people, who are unable to really assess the many pages of equations on
their own?

Eric