-

      IF SAFIRE looked into the titanium isotopes that was generated by
      transmutation, they would see that it is mostly Ti47 and Ti49
because those
      isotopes have a large magnetic moment.

      Table. Stables isotopes of titanium
      <https://www.webelements.com/periodicity/isotopes/>.
      IsotopeMass

      /DaNatural

      abund.

      (atom %)Nuclear

      spin (I)Nuclear

      magnetic

      moment (μ/μN)
      46Ti 45.9526294 (14) 8.25 (3) 0
      47Ti 46.9517640 (11) 7.44 (2) 5/2 -0.78848
      48Ti 47.9479473 (11) 73.72 (3) 0
      49Ti 48.9478711 (11) 5.41 (2) 7/2 -1.10417
      50Ti 49.9447921 (12) 5.18 (2) 0
      -  Edit

<https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/5558-lenr-is-occurring-in-safire/?postID=82269#>
         -