One of the key features of a sucessful LENR reactor design is the high
efficiency conversion of LENR energy into heat. Most of the energy that is
produced by the LENR reaction is formatted as subatomic particle creation.
It is important in a successful LENR reaction design to capture those
particles and convert them to heat energy. One method that might do this
conversion is a magnetic bottle using a quadruple or another  charged
particle confining magnetic field. The muons that come out of the LENR
reaction must be confined inside the reactor for up to 10 microseconds to
give them enough time to decay. This decay will convert most of the mass of
the muon ( 105.6583745(24) MeV/c2 )into heat energy and electrons.