From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 12:39:57 PM
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:If Mizuno is correct, this design is likely tobetheprecursor
to all future devices

If a nuclear reaction (fusion) was responsible for the transmutation, wouldn't
gamma radiation be produced?

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 4:35 PM <mix...@bigpond.com<mailto:mix...@bigpond.com>>
wrote:
Hi,
[snip]
>http://www.jmcchina.org/html/2019/1/20190101.htm
>
>Replication of biologic transmutation using a chemical reaction.
>
>The productivity of the transmutation was a function of the ambient
>temperature of the solution. 75C produced the most transmutation. Note that
>there was no report of a heating effect or other energy release that
>accompanied the transmutation.

The actual reported change was in the ppm range, so you should be able to
calculate whether or not any normal nuclear reaction energy release would have
been noticeable.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk