One of the unappreciated characteristics of the LENR reaction and a major
impediment to sucessful LENR engineering is that the LENR reaction  makes
matter and energy disappear. This behavior is what leads to the general
condition of failure of LENR reactors due to the erosion of their structure
over time.

Here presented below is an experiment where a 10 yen coin with a standard
weight of 4.5 grams  had been briefly exposed to a LENR active gas and
demonstrates a reduction of its mass.

https://youtu.be/aEDKowb23-U