The latest analog black hole experiment done in  Israel  has extracted
phonic energy as Hawking radiation from the vacuum.

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-stimulated-hawking-radiation-in-a-lab-analogue-of-a-black-hole

We Just Got Lab-Made Evidence of Stephen Hawking's Greatest Prediction
About Black Holes

So, cue trying to recreate it in a lab using black hole analogues. These
can be built from things that produce waves, such as fluid and sound waves
in a special tank <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOnoYQchHFw>, from
Bose-Einstein
condensates
<https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rsta.2008.0062>, or