There are methods to amplify this type of vacuum energy. When 10s of
thousands of polariton condensates hold trillions of polaritons and those
polaritons are recycled at  billions of times  a second then we get large
amounts of vacuum energy.

Mizumo does not do recycling since he uses heat as a input energy pump. For
systems that use a waveform like RF, the recycling of the polaritons occurs
based on the frequency of the RF.

Now this post excerpt explains how recycling works. The reduction in
radioactive isotope half life levels can be used as an indicator of how
SPPs are recycled based on an optimum EMF pumping frequency,

The mechanism of polariton Bose condensation causation in gold nanoparticle
excitation involves the generation of a local plasma state and associated
intense EMF fields around a gold nanoparticle that generates a critical
density of surface plasmon polaritons (SPP) which generates a polariton
condensate that acts as a micro analog black hole in which relativistic
time dilation occurs in and round its vortex flux tubes. The SPP condensate and
Its vortex tube are pictured in other posts.

*Reference: https://arxiv.org/abs/1112.6276
<https://arxiv.org/abs/1112.6276>*

 *Accelerated alpha-decay of **232**U isotope achieved by exposure of its
aqueous solution with gold nanoparticles to laser radiation*

*A.V. Simakin, G.A. Shafeev*

*This reference sheds light on the posit that an electromagnetic black hole
accelerates radioactive decay through relativistic time dilation. With this
posit in mind, experimental data elucidates what the optimum duration of
the pumping EMF **time-frame** should be.*

 "Experimental results are presented on laser-induced accelerated
alpha-decay of Uranium-232nuclei under laser exposure of Au nanoparticles
in aqueous solutions of its salt. It is demonstrated that the decrease of
alpha-activity strongly depends on the peak intensity of the laser
radiation in the liquid and is highest at several terawatt per square
centimeter. The decrease of alpha-activity of the exposed solutions is
accompanied by the deviation of gamma-activities of daughter nuclides of
Uranium-232 from their equilibrium values. Possible mechanisms of the laser
influence on the alpha-activity are discussed on the basis of the
amplification of the electric field of laser wave on metallic
nanoparticles."

The referenced article shows that the polariton Bose condensate reduces the
69 year half-life ofU232 to 5 microseconds. It addition, the acceleration
of radioactive decay of the 4.5 billion year half-life of uranium is
sufficiently time accelerated to produce significant detectable uranium
decay products.

Both the power of the laser pulse and its duration are important factors in
producing optimum half-life decay acceleration. The nanosecond laser pulse
length is too short to optimize radioactive decay acceleration as well of
the 350 ps laser source. The 150 ps laser source seems to be a better fit
to match the 50 ps life span of the polariton which is the resonance value
for optimization of decay.

Another insight gleaned for this experiment is that the length of the laser
pulse does not produce continuing radioactive decay acceleration. This is
important: The LENR activity is constrained by the lifetime of the
polariton and is active only as long as the polariton is active.

The LENR reaction is like milking a cow, you only get energy when you
squeeze. Just holding the teats gets you nowhere