With no answer, kind of hard to tell where people are at.

Though you indicate I'm preaching to a very quiet choir,I will say this in
support of the reality of this energy.
A few years ago I setup a test to see if I could feel which styrofoam cut a
little coil was under.

Now, there were some glitches in early testing I will readily admit, I
found that lines in table or cracks in things to influence what I felt.
I also found that a book under the table (it was a coffee table with 2
levels) reduced the effect markedly.

But once I took account of those issues, I had 10 cups and 9 or 10 times in
a row could feel which cup!
Now I'm sure there is a rick magicians use to do such a trick, and if it is
a trick, then I don't know what that trick is, also I didn't have the
person who did the setup when I would test it, I would go out of the room,
they would pick a cup to put it under (and move all the cups) they would
leave and I would go in and get the right cup.

The odds of getting the right cup that many times is 10 cups by chance is,
well it's just not what happened.

So there is a phenomena here.
It is sensible, it works and breaks based of how something is, and while
belief and consciousness can interfere to a modest degree, that ere a lot
more "signal" that noise.

I can show arguments for where these principles were employed in various
claimed Free Energy and Antigravity claims.

And an increasingly sophisticated grasp exists, most people can feel it,
and he nature of this phenomena allows us to borrow other branches of
physics, especially electrical as these energies have pseudo electrical
properties, are they fractional charges, virtual particles, or something
else?

Back when I presented this in 2013, it wasn't near as advanced, but while
there is still the issue of no obvious empirical measurement/detection of
the effects (because I have no need personally to explore that subject) it
is for many easy to interact with.

Physical result will doubtlessly arise with powered experimentation.