Recently I have seen ridiculous advertisements for an all electric GMC
Hummer as the ultimate SUV.  I can just imagine people going overlanding in
such a vehicle - running out of charge in the middle of nowhere.  It
reminds me of a sight at a Tampa beach.  There was a guy on a small
electric bicycle pulling a bicycle trailer.  In the bicycle trailer was a
gasoline generator supplying the power for his bicycle.  Will the Hummer be
pulling a trailer with a generator and supply of gasoline?