I suggest to the US defense department that they assume a more proactive
posture to analyze the nature of the UFO by probing the physical nature of
the UFOs that are intruding into US restricted airspace as follows:

I suggest that one of the most intelligent and capable Super Hornet
missiles: the AIM-120 AMRAAM air-to-air missile undergoes warhead
replacement with a custom UFO sensor characterization package to probe the
internal structure of the UFO. These sensors might include magnetic field
characterization, UFO real time flight data location recording, time
dilation detection, field energy power level measurement, inertial movement
measurement and recording, and sundry environmental measurements and
recording which might include temperature, pressure, electric polarization,
and the like.

The Super Hornet warhead sensor replacement package might include package
recovery signaling similar to a black box air crash recorder.

The AIM-120 AMRAAM air-to-air missile already has the necessary targeting,
pursuit and penetration capabilities necessary to localize the UFO,
intercept it and proceed to penetrate the UFO's interior so that data can
be recorded and saved for later analysis.

By following an after action sensor package signaling beacon, the Navy can
locate and retrieve the sensor package either on land or under the ocean
anywhere on earth.