If UFOs are actually visitors from other civilizations, they must have a
technology that is far more advanced than ours is. But don't be concerned,
there are no other civilizations involved with UFOs... these fearful
objects are but a dimly seen preview of a new epoch in science and
technology that could be available to humankind if only we can embrace it
without fear.

The laws of nature in their full expanse are just now becoming visible. But
even at this very early juncture, the specifications of this new technology
are truly awesome. What is to come in the very near future is beyond the
dreams of the most imaginative Sci Fi authors but new military sensors can
now preview the dance moves of these flying profits of the future.

The AN/APG-79, and other AESA radars like it on fighter aircraft, offer
a huge leap in capability in virtually every respect. This includes a
massive improvement in reliability as a steerable radar dish is no longer
needed with electronically scanned arrays.

Mechanically scanned arrays have to quickly sweep in all directions
physically and even under heavy G forces and buffeting, and they have to
survive crashing down on a carrier deck after missions over and over. So,
migrating to a system with few moving parts was a massive coup in terms of
reliability for Navy fighters. he AN/APG-79's resolution, range, speed of
scan, simultaneous tracking, and target discrimination abilities are
drastically improved over its predecessor. Even the ability to operate in
air-to-air and air-to-ground modes at the same time has been introduced. In
addition, advanced software and processing that interprets what the more
sensitive radar 'sees' provides a higher quality end product to Super
Hornet crews, resulting in dramatically improved situational awareness.

All this means that AESA equipped fighters can see farther, better
understand what was being detected, and have a hugely enhanced ability to
detect objects flying low over surface clutter. Even small or low
observable (stealthy), or slow-moving targets, or those that attempt
to hide in the 'doppler notch' of a threatening fighter's radar by flying
perpendicular to it, have a tougher time eluding detection and engagement
when facing opposition fighters packing AESA radar sets.

With all that being said, apparently, this same leap in sensor technology
also lifted the curtain, so to speak, when it came to detecting UFOs flying
near Navy fighters while on training missions.

The pilots began noticing the objects after their 1980s-era radar was
upgraded to a more advanced system. As one fighter jet after another got
the new radar, pilots began picking up the objects, but ignoring what they
thought were false radar tracks.

As with any advancement is scientific sensing, new discoveries
immediately follow.

Lt. Ryan Graves, an F/A-18 Super Hornet pilot who has been in the Navy for
a decade has come forward after talking to the Navy and Congress about the
events he and his squadron mates witnessed between 2014 and 2015.

This navy pilot and his wingman were flying in tandem about 100 feet apart
over the Atlantic east of Virginia Beach when something flew between them,
right past the cockpit. It looked to the pilot, Lieutenant Graves said,
like a sphere encasing a cube.

When I see these polygon shapes, I know what ballpark that the game is
being played in. These are the classic supersolid shapes. I see the marks
that these shapes impress in material corrosion all the time in
micrographs. Triangles, hexagons,  pyramids,  and  even saucer-shapes are
also seen.

There may be an instance of fear involved in the interpretation of this
new reality like a bushman seeing his picture on a smartphone for the
first time.  When a nanoscale object described in a math paper is just an
exercise in logic, but when that same object, now  the size of a bus, is
pacing your jet airliner at 30,000 feet, the culture shock is beyond most
of us and that is when  the fear sets in.