Phiip wrote..

When the rational minds at Vortex start to buy into the mythology/religion of
man-made global warming, we're in deep trouble... except for those of us who
make a lot of money from the field.

Howdy Philip,

One look at the business of " trading"CO2 credits across the globe is enough
for me. The Kyoto accord created a whole new industry including a new category
of lawyers that specializes in "offsetting" pollution credits.  Look at Citgo
petroleum.. now owned by nation of Venezuela..their refinery at Corpus Christi
never got a slap on the wrist for pollution... until.. Chavez started
nationizing their petro industry.

Richard