Jones sez:

> Fair enough... not really sure why they even maintain
> an elaborate site anyway. Since they are apparently
> not planning an IPO nor promoting stock investment
> from the public, they need only satisfy the due
> diligence demands of their wealthy investors. No
> problem for me.

I think you hit it on the jackpot. It would appear that BLP really
doesn't care what Joe Public thinks. They only care what their
"wealthy investors" think, and I suspect they have all signed NDAs and
are in the know. If we only had a mole!

> Except that a few of us on the extreme end of anti-oil
> sentiment - might put off buying a new vehicle, for
> instance, if we were to be convinced that BLP, or
> anyone else, had a breakthrough alternative power
> source that was just a few years away.

Additional FWIW Personal Opinions:

Making a BIG assumption that BLP really is on to something big I
suspect it will be MANY MANY years before "BLP" technology trickles
down to the little folk like us. This personal assumption is based on
my respect for Mike Carrell's experience about how long it really
takes to propagate a significant "breakthrough" into the public
sector.

Grasshopper is still learning the art of patience.

So, for now go buy that plug-in Prius! Ya can't go wrong!  ;-)

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks