On 5/7/2008 12:56 PM, Mike Carrell wrote:

> [...]

I downloaded the paper

_Commercializable Power Source from Forming New States of Hydrogen_

Figures  1 and 2 show the same horizontal orientation.
Figure 3 seems to show it as well.
Perhaps I missed it, but my quick reading of the paper does not reveal
anything concerning the issue of orientation.

Harry