----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen A. Lawrence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<snip>

Question from a member of the peanut gallery (who has not read the book so you can just blow me off on this on the grounds that I haven't done my homework):

Does reconstituting the fuel imply "reflating" the hydrinos? And in that case, does it require putting back the energy you got out to start with?

Alternatively, does the process generate barrels of hydrinos as "ash"?

I've felt confused about this point ever since I first read about hydrogen "deflation" catalysis as an energy source.
All questions are legitimate, this is new and heady stuff.

The short answer is that there is a reaction chamber in which the solid fuel is activated, heat released, etc. There is another chamber where standard chemical reactions recreate the solid fuel, using 'new' hydrogen and reusing the 'catalyst' parts. Published evidence suggests that these reactions have been done in batch mode using the usual chemistry lab ware. The next step forward is standard chemical engineering, automating the process so the reactor is 'stoked' continuously. For this task, BLP will probably turn to architectural and engineering firms who can do the necessary engineeing on an industrial and global scale. The exotic chemistry is only in the activation of the solid fuel and the following BLP reactions.

The BLP reactions can have several outcomes. There can be gaseous hydrino molecules, smaller that H2, not reactive, easily permeating many containers, and escaping to the stratosphere like ordinary H2. There can be hydrino hydrides which can enter into a chemical compounds, creating whole new classes of chemicals. Berfore chemists can invest in new products, there has to be tons of hydrino "ash" as a source. Thus there will be compelling reasons for power reactors to produce hydrino hydride 'ash' for collection and sale to new chemical industries. How's that for a win-win situation?

One attractive possibility is a hyper battery with a high terminal volage and unprecedented energy storage capacity.

Hydrinos can catalyze other hydrinos. Energy must be conserved, so one hydrino will to a lower state, the other to an upper state, with a release of UV and kinetic energy. Development of these pathways will keep lots of people busy for a long time.

The world is on a new path, with a bright future. Enjoy the show.

Mike Carrell