Got this response from Robin von Spaandonk, who requested that I forward
it to the list.

-0400:

Hi Steven,

Would you mind forwarding this to Vortex, it rejects me. :(
[snip]

Does reconstituting the fuel imply "reflating" the hydrinos?

No. The fuel comprises some ordinary chemical compound. Reconstituting it probably comprises scavenging the un-reacted leftovers, including the
catalyst atoms, and including some fresh hydrogen.

And in that case, does it require putting back the energy you got out
to start with?

No, Mills isn't that far gone. :)

Alternatively, does the process generate barrels of hydrinos as
"ash"?

Yes, though I'm sure he going to try to sell the ash as a "valuable"
product (and it may yet indeed turn out to be so).

[snip]

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

The shrub is a plant.