Jed,
The Utube link is hilarious! Sad that there is so much truth in it.

I tend to agree with Paul Krugmen  on this one--he hates Bush, doesn't like
Wall Street,
but thinks the bailout's necessary.
analysis: <http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/>

" So what we now have is non-functional government in the face of a major
crisis,
because Congress includes a quorum of crazies and nobody trusts the White House
an inch.
As a friend said last night, we've become a banana republic with nukes."

Ron

--On Monday, September 29, 2008 6:16 PM -0400 Jed Rothwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>