There are distinct physical aspects common among many experiencers
which are known by investigators but are not shared with the public.
It serves as a test of the experience.  It has to do with the
surroundings seen by the victim and certain events that occur during
the "examination".

AFAIK, investigators have yet to disclose all of these aspects; but,
they do point to either a real, physical event or one heck of a cosmic
unconscious sharing experience.

Terry