From: Frank Roarty [mailto:froarty...@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 11:18 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: Thomas Prevenslik; 'Jan Naudts'; bourgo...@edgecombe.edu; Garret Moddel;
Knibbe, Peter W
Subject: RE: [Vo]: PhysOrg article on breaking Plank's law

Yes,

                It is actually one of the paths that led me into adopting
Naudts' relativistic
solution in that everyone was assuming the hydrogen orbital must be getting
smaller because the only
other variable in the energy equation was Planck's constant - or not so
constant from a relativistic
perspective :_)

It is the opposite side of the same coin - I call it Lorentz contraction but
you can also say
Plank's constant gets smaller as the ratio of small to large  vacuum flux

Increases- I would even propose that it becomes much larger as the ratio goes
in the opposite
direction approaching C or an event horizon.

I just converted a power point to html that touches on this
http://www.byzipp.com/energy/excessHeat.htm

Fran