In this article:
    Breaking the Planck's law, at the nanoscale
     <http://www.physorg.com/news168101848.html>
http://www.physorg.com/news168101848.html

One of the authors states:
 "Current theory will not be valid once we push down to 1 nanometer spacing."

Which is something that I've been saying for almost 2 decades; namely, that all
theories are valid
only within the range of physical parameters present in confirmatory
experiments.  Once you get
beyond those, be it pressure, temperature, voltage, current, magnetic strength,
etc., one cannot be
certain that the 'laws of physics' (theory) will still apply.  Thus, when one
is looking at a
phenomenon such as CF or Mills' hydrinos, at least some of the conditions are
outside those of
experiments which have defined theory.  Is it all that difficult to imagine
that hot-fusion theories
breakdown, or don't even apply, when one is dealing with deuterium-loaded
palladium at relatively
normal temperatures?  I think not...

-Mark