~better edit~

From: ja.harc...@hotmail.com
To: ja.harc...@hotmail.com
Subject: Touche'~edit~:MultiTime&Abduction Paradigm
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 10:30:38 -0500

TOUCHE' Steven:  I'm laughing so hard my coffee is running out of my nose. Yea
you're very correct:  FEWER is better; but I'm kind've fusing & patch-various
theory.  And like is common to 'Germanesque-stream-of-thought' expression I
tend to fuse many words & concepts into a 'super-string' which makes my writing
look like the town-name at a Train-station in Wales~;-)  And I'm constantly
pushing the tediously-verbose boundary as I'm well aware. . . and being brought
back down to 'earth' is a good thing!

The idea of a SUPER-MEMBRANE transdimensional-unisheet as a TACHYON
CARRIER-WAVE of Dark-Energy is obviously my 'pet' idea; but hardly unique to me
of course.  Cudo's to the originators. . . of the various aspects of both
'Super-Gravity' theory & 'M-Brane' theory. . . and variants of Super-String
Theory.

And visualizing the 'SUPER-WAVE' as a corregated accordian-like or Japanese-fan
type of configuration is the simplest way I can say it.

Then with each SUPER-WAVE-RIDGE representing an ascending-and/or-descending
time-gradient of quasi-parallel experiential existence; the picture is pretty
well complete.

AND FINALLY PICTURE: A 'craft' is hyper-grav wormholing through the Super-Sheet
Tachyon-Carrier-Wave hyper-space via a basically a type of 'warp' drive being
employed.  This tunneling effect, needle-&-thread wise crosses-the
quasi-parallel Super-Sheet corrugations thus draws them together along the
'compressed grav-wake' of passage; (and each accordian-ridge 'time-corrugation'
is likely slightly 'different' & before or after in relative 'time' sequence).

It would then tend to compare to
the 'craft's' progression like a 'needle' passing  a 'thread'  of
grav-compressed wake/field  as it transited through those
tachyon-super-wave/M-Brane corrugations. And again; the 'thread' would  thusly
draw them/compressing them together to elicit a somewhat weird temporal &
perceptual 'time' sequencing 'deja-vu' set of distortions for our ourselves &
our 'parallel' selves in our adjacent 'parallel space-time corrugations.'  We
would tend to be remote-viewer'wise telepathically linked, but our 'conjoined'
locally compressed gestalt of memories would tend to be remembered as an array
of slightly differently-skewed merely-similar memories.  And our own personal
cerebral-cortex's would try to somehow 'reconcile' the descrepancies which
would tend to play havoc upon impirical identification of exact 'data'
pertaining to the phenomenon.

Thusly NOT discounting that we likely would all tend to have a quasi-remotely
viewed/telepathic gestalt-link to our adjacent-parallel selves in those
parallel/adjacent time-line/universe-lines; then the perceptual
confusion/distortion would be even more compounded.

I invite the 'textual-prose' criticism; because to 'say' it as I 'see' it is
often unwieldy for me as a biomechanical-dislexic 'flaw' in my hand-eye
coordination//thanx!~Jak~:-)

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=PID23384::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:NF_BR_sync:082009