To:  Jak Harbach

 From: Ted Johnson----> flux.t...@hotmail.com <-----

Here is a beautiful simulation of longitudinal waves
(on paper we draw it like a sine wave but this is all it really is)
http://paws.kettering.edu/~drussell/Demos/waves/wavemotion.html

Here is a very nice simulation of refraction
(wave bending/ the red waves on the right)
http://paws.kettering.edu/~drussell/Demos/refract/refract.html

a wave being refracted inward & converging on a single point
http://www.upscale.utoronto.ca/IYearLab/Intros/LensOptics/Images/sunfire.gif

Using a low frequency wave to modulate a much higher frequency wave (aka
carrier wave)
http://www.asc-csa.gc.ca/images/telecom_amplitude_am.gif

TOUCHE' Steven:  Laughing is making my coffee run out my nose!~;-) And yea,
you're very correct:  FEWER words are better; but I'm kind've fusing &
patch-working various theory. And like is common to 'German' expression I tend
to fuse many words & concepts into a 'super-string' which makes my writing look
like the town-name at a Train-station in Wales~;-)  And I'm constantly pushing
the tediously-verbose boundary as I'm well aware. . . and being brought back
down to 'earth' is a good thing!

The idea of a SUPER-MEMBRANE transdimensional-unisheet as a TACHYON
CARRIER-WAVE of Dark-Energy is obviously my 'pet' idea; but hardly unique to me
of course.  Cudo's to the originators. . . of the various aspects of both
'Super-Gravity' theory & 'M-Brane' theory. . . and variants of Super-String
Theory.

And visualizing the 'SUPER-WAVE' as a corregated accordian-like or Japanese-fan
type of configuration is the simplest way I can say it.

Then with each SUPER-WAVE-RIDGE representing an ascending-and/or-descending
time-gradient of quasi-parallel experiential existence; the picture is pretty
well complete.

AND FINALLY: If a hyper-grav wormholing as basically a type of tunneling-'warp'
drive were employed to cross-the quasi-parallel space-time corrugations of the
Super-Sheet; yet slightly 'different' & before or after in relative 'time'
sequence).  It  would thus compare to
the 'craft' as a 'needle' passing it's hyper-grave wake as 'thread through the
SUPER-SHEET wave-corrugations.  And thusly it would tend to draw
them/compressing them together. This would tend to elicit a somewhat weird
temporal & perceptual 'time'-sequencing 'deja-vu'-set of distortions for our
ourselves &  'parallel' selves in our adjacent 'space-time variant
corregations.'

And then NOT discounting that we likely would all tend to have a quasi-remotely
viewed/telepathic gestalt-link to our adjacent-parallel selves in those
parallel/adjacent time-line/universe-lines; then the perceptual
confusion/distortion would be even more compounded.

Thanx!~Jak~:-)

Get your vacation photos on your phone!
http://windowsliveformobile.com/en-us/photos/default.aspx?&OCID=0809TL-HM