~The possible 'quasi-real' SIMULTANEOUS fanning-out-array of MULTI-MOMENT
SEQUENTIALLY DISPLACED Multi-Time/Universe Theory & the various 'slippery' bits
of 'VISTOR' abduction 'EVIDENCE:'~

NOT NEW:  Say conjoin A Multi-Time & M-Theory as a TIME OCCILATING CARRIER WAVE
CORREGATED MULTI-VERSE/ONE CONTIGUOUS MEMBRANE OMNI-COSMOS(more or less);  and
we might perceive 'TIME'(our time or even an INFINITE SEQUENCE of
quasi-REAL-TIME wave crests, which our own 'time' is but 'a' single wave-crest
TIME-RIDGE among infinite 'others' upon said CARRIER-MEMBRANE-WAVE of the
fabric of the OMNI-VERSE.

SUPPOSE that EACH SUCCESSIVE WAVE CREST is 'slightly DISPLACED in sequence from
the FANNING INFINITY of SUCCESSIVE TIME-WAVE CRESTS.(we might not be able to
travel 'along our own time-ridge' back and forth; HOWEVER we MAY be able to
travel LATERALLY to another PARALLEL TIME RIDGE and experience ANOTHER NEAR
VERSION of our PARALLEL SELVES,(whether a 'near' history and/or 'near'future).

AND in each 'other' time-ridge on the M-BRANE TIME CARRIER-WAVE fanning out
from our own M-Brane Ridge of 'SPACE-TIME REALITY;' 'time & reality' as it
were, was (now often described) as a LITTLE BIT 'different from us' onto
infinite variations from 'us.'  BUT also the successive 'time-ridges realities'
are maybe SEQUENCIALLY/RESPECTIVELY backwards and/or forwards of 'us' in 'time.'

THUSLY, MUCH AS WAS PORTRAYED in 'MOTHMAN' some other sentienty beings (maybe
other versions of 'ourselves/other time-ridge versions of us;' whether from
their/our respective future and/or past(or not); WHOM traveled via MANIPULATING
THE OMNI-MEMBRANE FABRIC(maybe using 'focused-gravity propulsions;' MAY TEND TO
DISTORT the local M-BRANE TIME-RIDGE SPACE-TIME REALITIES adjacent their 'WAKE
OF TRAJECTORY.'  And possibly 'witnessers' to quasi-artifacts of THEIR PASSAGE
and/or STOPOVER-VISITS might even experience a relative FEW ADJACENT M-BRANE
TIME RIDGES compressed together to the provide the oft witnessed EXTREMELY
WIERD MULTIPLE quasi-DEJA-VU physical/temporal distortions.

AND THUSLY the identification of HARD & FAST ARTIFACTUAL DATA/PROOF would
necessarily get EXTREMELY TENUOUS, SUBJECTIVE, & STRANGE.  And thusly the whole
affair would seem (as it usually does) ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to nail down
IMPERICALLY.

SO TRYING VAINLY to merge PSYCHO-PERCEPTUAL DISTORTIONS with REAL-TIME
happening, when REAL-TIME is not for the 'experiential moment;' PLAYING BY THE
RULES makes the whole argument/debate AS ILLUCIDATED by 'usually' hard & fast
SCIENTIFIC METHOD does NOT WORK VERY WELL IN THIS DEBATE.

AND SO we a left VIRTUALLY TWISTING IN THE WIND & orphaned away from
QUASI-NORMAL SCIENTIFIC SANITY.  .  .

* * *AND IF THIS BE A 'FAIRLY' ACCURATED DEPICTION OF THIS 'OMNI-REALITY' in
DEFACTO COLLISION:  Then QUASI-NORMAL SCIENTIFIC REALITY need a WHOLE NEW SET
OF RULEs/PARIDIGM.

~"Damned if you do & damned if you don't."~

* * *"There are other curious factors that seem to lend potential
authenticity."

RE: The Mr. Boas 'CATCH & RELEASE PROGRAM.'~;-)
As to our own unique genetic heritage, all that we may have left on Planet
Terra to ponder could be mythic stories and accounts, like those recounted in
ancient Vedantic text from India. Finally, the fact that Mr. Boas had his
"seed" extracted "...the old [fashion] way", where the source of his
regenerative powers was implanted within the womb of a woman who subsequently
gestured to him that his offspring would be raised where she lives, strongly
suggests the possibility that where the woman comes from her race has
instigated a program of fishing around for fresh genetic material. Perhaps our
planet, containing all of its diverse homo sapien races, are the equivalent of
the Amazon Basin. From a biological perspective, instigating a genetic
reintroduction / diversification program makes perfect sense. Introducing
increased genetic diversity within a race of homo sapien-like humanoids that
may have allowed its own genetic heritage over eons to become too homogenous is
likely to increase the chances of its continued survival.

But then, perhaps this is just another example of a modern myth in the making.
If so, it’s a compelling tale! ;-)

---
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com