Dr. Mitchell Swartz quoted me:

"At LENR-CANR.org we have censored out some of the controversial claims
related to CF, such as transmuting macroscopic amounts of gold, or
biological transmutations, along with some of the extremely unconventional
theories.

That is right. As I said, I recall we turned down 4 or 5 papers. One was about macroscopic amounts of gold, and one may have been biological. I helped the authors find web sites that specialize in these topics, and they amicably agreed that these sites were more suited to their work.

There are some references to the biological work at LENR-CANR, including some in papers by Storms himself, so obviously he and I are not excluding all references to this research.

In some ways you have to draw an arbitrary line, for the convenience of the reader. We have nothing about Mills claims, even though I suppose they are cold fusion. This is not because I have anything thing against Mills' work. It is because people come to LENR-CANR to learn about metal-lattice based cold fusion -- the Fleischmann Pons effect, or whatever you want to call it. It would annoy the readers to find many papers about other subjects. If they want to learn about Mills they will go to his site.