where you can run into large costs is if A. you have a business.  they
force you to upper levels for unlimited.  unlimited isnt quite
unlimited...
B.  PROCCESOR costs.  if you have something that uses a lot of
processor power, applications, things running off of mysql databases,
ect, you can look at having to have a personal server, with several
server racks running it, and that, you can be looking at a few hundred
to a a grand or so a month.