Hi,
[snip]
>I hereby grant permission to Jed Rothwell to copy my paper now on-line at
>http:xxxxx, and to upload a copy to the library at LENR-CANR.org in text
>Acrobat format.

Actually none of this is necessary. If it is posted on his own website, then all
you need on LENR-CANR.org is a URL pointing to it iso to your own web site. It
wouldn't matter in the slightest to the rest of the world where the actual
document resides. That way he retains complete editorial control, and the
library (and it's users) benefit from the paper(s). In fact there may also be
others who would prefer a similar arrangement. If he wishes to withdraw the
paper then the only consequence for the library would be a "broken" URL -
insignificant.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html