Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

The usefulness of lenr-canr.org would increase somewhat if the bibliography included useful links. I have some suggestions about how to implement this . . .

Links constantly change. It is a nightmare to keep up with them. Even the publishers' web sites change their URLs frequently.

Frankly, I see no purpose to doing this. Google and other search tools do this job better than a group of humans could.

Anyone looking for papers by Swartz will find them easily enough. If you start at LENR-CANR.org, you will find his papers listed in our bibliography. From that, you need only type the title into Google and you will find the paper at his web site as quickly as you would at LENR-CANR.org.

Most people searching for papers at LENR-CANR use Google anyway.