HI Abd,

You are not the first to suggest that my "two cents" may be worth even less.

First of all, I just want to be clear on the fact that I have been impressed
by the amount of tireless work you have doing over in the Wiki thicket
trying to improve the flow of accurate information. No doubt, it's a
thankless job.  I've enjoyed reading about your adventures on that battle
front. ;-)

Regarding the latest installment of the Rothwell/Swartz's saga, if you think
you can inspire others (including Mr. Rothwell) into embarking on such
multi-headed editing project, more power to you.

I believe we are both in agreement on the point that it is entirely up to
Mr. Rothwell. I did not mean to imply otherwise.

I never meant to imply in any form, shape, or manner that I speak for Mr.
Rothwell.

I also did not say nor did I mean to imply that Jed doesn't have a cabal of
assistants who occasionally help him.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com