From: Horace Heffner [mailto:hheff...@mtaonline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 1:46 PM
To: Vortex-L
Subject: Re: [Vo]:megalith levitation

Something to consider with regards to Casimir cavities and any
proposed ionizing or other effects requiring energy greater than the
ionizing energy for the atoms making up the cavity.  If such ionizing
effects existed with the cavity, then they would ionize the atoms
forming the cavity.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/