CMNS: Re: [Vo]:neutron formation in LENR
Date: 12/12/2009 9:23:25
From: <mailto:stor...@ix.netcom.com>stor...@ix.netcom.com
To: <mailto:c...@googlegroups.com>c...@googlegroups.com
CC: <mailto:stor...@ix.netcom.com>stor...@ix.netcom.com

[STORMS] As for W&L, this theory suffers from so many basic problems, in addition to the one you noted, I'm at a loss as to why it is even discussed.

[HEFFNER] I didn't bring it up. I merely responded to other posters on vortex-l, especially Steve Krivit...I looked back at the thread and see it was begun with a question directed at me by Steve Krivit. The thread can be viewed from the beginning here: http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg36350.html

[STORMS] "Yes I know. I should have said I'm at a loss as to why Krivit brings this up.