Yes, good point William, that's the way to make a capacitor both large and fast.

However, if their claim is that they produce more heat than they
consume electrical power as Harry said (some form of heat pump
maybe?), then the capacitor voltage could drop even if their claim was
valid couldn't it?

Michel