Hi,

I have been lurking and have to ask a burning question!
Mauro Lacy or anyone: in a hypothetical situation... Let's say for
instance that the earth was in near alignment with galactic central
point and then wobbled about it for a few days (such as it does at the
winter solstice). What kind of fluctuations would be expected by your
hypothesis?

Thanks for your time.
-Cosmo

--