On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Mark Iverson <zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:

>  Joshua:
> A few clarifications from you would be helpful...
>
> Jed wrote:
>  >>    You do have to trust Levi, Celani and Dufour and some other people.
>
> To which Joshua stated:
> > Why? They were hand-picked by Rossi.
>
> Where is your evidence that the scientists that were there to instrument
> the demo were 'hand-picked" by Rossi?

The demo was "by invitation only". I assumed Rossi okayed the invitations.
Maybe it was his partner. Same objection applies though.

> Joshua stated:
> "And since the steam is created in the horizontal portion, it is forced up
> 50 cm of pipe through liquid, which would presumably turn the liquid into a
> fine mist after a few minutes"...
>
> Again, where did you get this detail about the operation of the reactor?  I
> have not seen ANY description of how the water is circulated inside the
> reactor, nor, and more importantly, the location of where the intense heat
> source is that actually vaporizes the water.

Read the reports. Levi's labels the horiz part as the reactor, and that of
course is where the radiation detector is placed, and he calls the vertical
part a pipe. In Villa's report, he writes:

"... horizontal metallic tube (...) as the reaction chamber, a vertical tube
for steam output"

They could be wrong, but that's where it came from.