From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 8:08 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: [Vo]:cu pipe is sealed inner reactor not Stainless steel

Two messages are coming through loud and clear wrt the "big picture"...

First - Rossi is getting horrendous legal advice, and the beneficiary of that
is the "rest of us". This is no doubt the worst patent application in memory
and it follows a very good one that Rossi got when LTI paid the bill (extremely
competent, actually, which is why I am calling this one nothing more than a
joke).

IOW - with an unenforceable patent as his only protection -junk really, then
Rossi will go down as a "great inventor" with big bucks in the bank from the
Greeks - and at the same time US consumers will be able to buy these things
from China for a very low cost, as space heaters, since they are non-nuclear.

Hot water and winter heating consume vast amounts of coal, the dirtiest fuel -
so even if this baby does not work on a steam cycle - we have effectively
lowered fossil fuel consumption by up to 30%. That will get back to lower oil
costs, in the end. It is the best of all scenarios.

And the E-Cat might work on an organic vapor cycle (i.e. ammonia) instead of
steam, anyway.

What's not to like about that?

Jones

From: Roarty, Francis X

So Rossi let us go ahead and think the cu was outside the SS reactor while it
was actually the sealed inner reactor filled with Ni powder and a resistive
heater. Water flows around the copper reactor inside a SS jacket. The SS is a
jacket not a reactor!  See  patent & drawing Jed just uploaded :
http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RossiAmethodandaa.pdf
http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RossiAmethodandaa.pdf