From: Man on Bridges [mailto:manonbrid...@aim.com]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 8:22 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:cu pipe is sealed inner reactor not Stainless steele

Hi,

On 10-5-2011 1:42, Roarty, Francis X wrote:
So Rossi let us go ahead and think the cu was outside the SS reactor while it
was actually the sealed inner reactor filled with Ni powder and a resistive
heater. Water flows around the copper reactor inside a SS jacket. The SS is a
jacket not a reactor!
I think you are wrong.
First there is the inner SS chamber with one opening at the top where H2 and Ni
can be added.
Second there is the copper vessel around it were the cold water flows in and
steam flows out through the chimney.
Third there is the SS clamp to hold the external heater very close against the
copper vessel.

Looking once again at the photos one can only say these are very cheap parts
which are usually used for plumbing and for Central Heating, with probably the
only exception of the inner SS chamber, which is possibly milled by a
computer-driven workbench.

This is what I see in the drawings from the 22passi blog AND the photos taken
during the tests with K&E.

Kind regards,

MoB