In order to get the temperature of the steam up to 550C, a very expensive
high pressure steam loop is required. Such loops are found in nuclear and
coal plants. The reaction vessels must also be reinforced to handle the high
steam pressure.

A ambient pressure liquid metal coolant (lithium hydride) alterative that
can operate up to 1000C is a more cost effective solution. Such a solution
can use super critical CO2 turbines which are far cheaper than steam
turbines.