Obama administration grants $737 million for a 24/7 solar power plant

http://blogs.forbes.com/toddwoody/2011/05/19/obama-administration-grants-737-million-for-a-247-solar-power-plant/

A group of 1 megawatt thermal E-Cats could reduce the cost of this plant by
producing heat at night when the sun is down.

The size of the molten salt buffer tanks could be reduced and the service
life of the E-Cats could be extended by the use of solar heat during the
day. When the sun is out, the E-Cats could be shut down to conserve nickel.

If I were Rossi, I would go after this type job.