How many 1 MW E-cat groups? The solar plant has 110 MW.
For the time given we have no idea how many times can you stop and restart
the E-cats with no negative effects on the performance. For example if you
get thermal peaks anytime you start up the devices- there are chances that
some active sites (or an amount of the mystery catalyst)
will be destroyed, desactivated...only practical long time will show...If
Rossi had a patent, now a great experimental program would be going fast on
 a great scale- they are so many parameters! Development....I hope this is
done...
Just one- batch to batch reproducibility of active Ni/catalyst, how many
sources of core material??

Peter