Hi,
[snip]
>Rossi implies that the output is constantly monitored and automatically
>adjusted. He guarantees a 6x amplification, but he probably has plenty of
>'amplification' in reserve.
[snip]
I'm beginning to wonder about that. It keeps getting less (was first 30 times,
then 8 and has now dropped to 6), and the number of E-cats keeps growing. If the
trend continues, all the heating will be electrical. ;)

He needs at least 3 to self sustain in a thermal/electrical cycle.

I also find it suspicious that he hasn't hooked up a turbine and generator to
make it self sustaining. If I had been in his place, it's something I would have
done long ago.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk