From: Charles Hope [mailto:lookslikeiwasri...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 3:26 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]: Why are the electric and magnetic fields perpendicular?

Not to be troublesome, but if you're looking for a mathematical answer, but you
don't want the one
based on our best understanding (relativity and electrostatics) then I'm even
more confused about
what your question meant.

At least if you were asking for a philosophical metaphysical answer, your
rejection of Cude's essay
would make sense.

Sent from my iPhone.