Not to be troublesome, but if you're looking for a mathematical answer, but you
don't want the one based on our best understanding (relativity and
electrostatics) then I'm even more confused about what your question meant.

At least if you were asking for a philosophical metaphysical answer, your
rejection of Cude's essay would make sense.

Sent from my iPhone.