At 04:21 AM 5/27/2011, Josef Karthauser wrote:

I also suspect that not all the necessary maths needed to describe all possible physical phenomena has not been invented yet.

It's worse than that. In my lifetime, chaos theory developed, it was realized that there are situations where there may be infinite dependence upon initial conditions, where, between two sets of initial conditions with a similar outcome, there is another initial condition with very different outcome. In other words, to predict outcome, you would have to have perfect measurement of initial conditions.

If initial conditions are quantized, i.e., if there is only a finite set of initial conditions, then, maybe, this problem disappears. However, even if that's the case, the quantization would be very, very small, and the hope of realizing measurement to this accuracy in systems beyond the very small could be vain.