Michele sez:

> Does anyone know where the Florida factory is located?
> He would respond that he does not want anyone to know...
> this man must be a secret agent,  I even wonder if *he*
> is real... ;-)

I don't know if Michele was being serious about the "secret agent" bit
or not. The little smiley at the end would suggest Michele wasn't
being serious. ;-)

In any case, I suspect many within the Vort Collective are showing
clear signs of having contracted a bad case of Overs Speculatumus.

The best cure for these kinds of aggravated mental machinations is to
perform a little bit of Zen maintenance. IOW, stop thinking for a
while. Just be. Stay in the present. Obsessively trying to predict
what might be the case accomplishes nothing more than ripping us out
of the power of the present moment, and the present moment is the only
place where anything useful get's done.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com