Actually pretty easy, just parallel together 3-4 truck radiators or 10 car
radiators (quite cheap) with standard cooling fans on them and pump water
around with an open header tank.

Or spray hot water in air stream from a fan and collect it in a catch tank
for re-use (as thermal power stations do), with smaller quantity of make-up
water (basically equivalent to steam system)

Either option should only cost a few $1000's to put together.  And would
alleviate issues with pressure vessel code-compliance.  I'd be a lot happier
with the safety of such a setup with all of the reactors fully submerged and
at lower pressures.  Though of course it is unlikely Rossi would do
something so sensible.