From: mixent <mix...@bigpond.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 2, 2011 3:16 am
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Mill's and Lu paper define hydrino as
fractional Rydberg

i,
snip]
Does anyone understand what happens to one of these fractional Rydberg hydrogen
toms once it is released into the atmosphere?  Does it gain energy from the air
nd become standard hydrogen?  I am just curious?

 order to be small enough to qualify as IRH, each atom has to give up hundreds
f eV of energy. In order to expand again, it would have to somehow reacquire
hat energy.
Regards,
Robin van Spaandonk