Hi,
[snip]

>That is the question that I would like to have answered.  Would the hydrino be
>able to acquire the needed energy from the thermal energy available of the
>atmosphere?  If not, why have not all of the hydrogen atoms in existence (on
>earth) been catalyzed during the eons of time that has been available?

Because in order to be catalyzed, they need to exist as individual atoms,
whereas all the Hydrogen on Earth exists bound in chemical compounds.
Furthermore even when present as an atom, it still needs to come across a
catalyst atom too.

>My main purpose for asking the question is to determine if some type of heat
>pump could be used where hydrogen is turned into hydrinos releasing heat and
>then released.  Then I was hoping that they would reacquire the energy from
>the thermal environment to be recycled.  This sounds like a breech of the
>second law, but why not give it a try. :-)
>
>Dave
I don't think so, though perhaps solar x-rays in the upper atmosphere might
reconstitute them.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk