So you don't think the way F&P were treated and the fact that replication results were either forged or ignored was OK? BTW Mary we are still testing and developing a FPE device. Many have given us encouragement and assistance. Jed's archives are a Aladdin's Cave of FPE wonders. Will I get my hands on a working FPE device? You can bet on it.