On 12/19/2011 5:19 PM, Mary Yugo wrote:
If it were possible to replicate F&P and build on it, there are thousands of people and companies who would have.
They have been replicated. In many labs all around the world. Try searching in Jed's archives. Have you not listened to anything Jed has said about the history of the FPE? People lost their jobs and had their careers destroyed for reporting successful replications.
Even F&P themselves enjoyed new labs and millions of dollars in funds from the Japanese and never came up with definitive proof of their concepts.
Amazing statement that. Too bad it is not correct. What they failed to do, as I understand it, is to produce a commercially ready device.
  Forged or ignored?  I don't think there is any good evidence for that.
Did you not see the unedited positive for FPE excess heat MIT results versus the edited no FPE excess heat MIT results? Someone in MIT forged the data and the Hot Fusion lab guys had a party. As for ignored, you must be joking? Right? Like the 24 SPAWAR peer reviewed results that were ignored?

    BTW Mary we are still testing and developing a FPE device.

I wish you good luck with that-- I really do.
We will get it done.

    Will I get my hands on a working FPE device? You can bet on it.

I am not betting for you if you think you're getting one from Rossi or Defkalion!
And if you are wrong? As you know I'm talking to DGT to do a factory visit. Just might talk Leonardo in one as well.