2012/1/4 Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net>

> Mary Yugo stated/asked,****
>
> “Same response to the same repetition of absolute nonsense about Rossi
> and Defkalion.  You always seem to object to my response but not to the
> inanity that spawned it.  Why do you think that is?”****
>
> ** **
>
> That’s easy… and I’ve explained it to you before.****
>
> I have stated my reservations (more than once) about the whole affair 6
> months ago;  and because I try to abide by the guidelines of this forum, I
> don’t want to repeat what I have already stated.  What part of that don’t
> you understand?

I am not responding to your repetition.  I didn't allege that you repeat
yourself.  I am responding to other people who make the same specious
claims and assumptions over and over again.  You don't seem to mind THEIR
repetitions.  Obviously, what bothers you the most is people who make
cogent arguments that Rossi and Defkalion may be lying and scamming.